Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DVD Released today

Quiet week on the dvd front this week...

Bing Crosby: The Television Specials, Volume One
By Brackhage: An Anthology (The Criterion Collection)
City of the Living Dead (Special Edition)
Dear John
Flashpoint: The Second Season
Leverage: The 2nd Season
Mystery Team
Rain Fall
The Road
Royal Pains: Season 1
Trinity: The Complete First Season
True Blood: The Complete Second Season
The Virginian: The Complete First Season


I'd recommend Flashpoint to everyone to watch, come on people support Canadian television.  True Blood Second Season was a bit of a let down for me.  Haven't seen The Road yet, but from what I hear the book is fantastic, that doesn't mean much for the movie though.  Nothing else here I can see that I MUST watch.  Maybe next week we'll have something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter