Wednesday, June 2, 2010

News and Pics from the last few days...

Haven't posted in a few days, but I've gathered a few things up I wanted to share...

First:  Del Toro(Pan's Labrynth and Hellboy) has dropped out of shooting the Hobbit and now Peter Jackson is saying that he might direct the two Hobbit movies himself.  Myself plus I'm guessing many LOTR nerds are ok with this decision.  DO IT PETER!!

Donald Glover, a star in the NBC comedy Community(A Show people need to watch, hilarious) is using Twitter to petition to become the next Spider-Man.  Didn't know this, but apparently Glover was a writer on 30 Rock at one point.  I encourage people to sign into Twitter and tweet #donald4spiderman and you can follow Glover here.  Spider-Man 4 is due in theatres July 3rd 2012.

Following his match on Saturday night Rampage Jackson came out and said "Acting is kinda gay" and that he regrets doing "that stupid movie", that it took away from his fighting career.  Really sell that movie Mr. Rampage, makes me want to get right in line and buy a ticket.  The A-Team is coming to theatres June 11th 2010, so I guess next Friday?



A story broke today that The Cartoon Network in the States is bringing back Thundercats, a new version of Thundercats to be exact.  I don't know if any of you have gone back and watched Thundercats from the 80's, but I have and looking back at it, they're shit. 




The Internet has been going crazy the last couple of days because there have been some renderings of what the Captain America suit is going to look like.  Nothing else to say about it, except I'm pumped.  Captain America: The First Avenger is due in theatres July 22nd 2011.

Almost lastly, The American cable channel AMC(Mad Men, Breaking Bad) is starting production on a GREAT Comic Series titled The Walking Dead, if you like graphic novel's or not.  Read this series, it just a fantastic story.  Can't wait to see how they do it, it's coming to tv's October 2010.  But today they've released a cool picture of what one of the zombie's will look like. 


And now lastly; this is a rough time of year for tv peoples...the main season has just ended and we're a few weeks away from summer season kicking off.  CBS is starting to air episodes of Flashpoint that aired here in Canada a few months back.  Friday night at 9:00, I believe, so if you missed them, I suggest you check it out.  A great show that doesn't feel Canadian at all and yet they don't hide the fact they're in Toronto, LOVE IT.  The Good Guys starts this Monday on Fox and I hear good things.  I'll be checking that out.  Plus on Monday we've got a great looking show starting at 10 on NBC called Persons Unknown.  Looks like a great Thriller, Mystery "Tv Event"  I love TV Events! I'll try and have some pictures and more details by the weekend.

That's all I got for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter