Monday, November 29, 2010

Back from Banff...

I've been in Banff for the last week and what a stunning place.  I would really love to move there, as long as I can get a fast enough Internet Connection and a job that pays me what I get paid now.  Is that too much to ask?  I think not.

I was able to glance at some of my regular sites during the week to keep loosely up to date.  But nowhere near as much I regularly like to do.  New schedules have been announced, the Oscar hosts have been announced, The Whole Truth returns to television this week from what I can tell.  But sadly it would appear that the dreaded repeat has started up up full swing.  There was hardly anything on for me tonight and while I only returned at dinner time tonight having no tv too watch is a good thing, I've got a lot to watch from last week.  But enough about me, what's every other tv viewer out there doing with this now available time?  My available time tonight has gone to unpacking, trying to update my Ipad to the new software version, of which somehow it's taken nearly two hours to backup the thing and I've only got 5 gigs used.  It's an essential tool for any nerd to have.  Which reminds me, I really do need to put that Twitter post together on who you should be following if you every sign up for Twitter.  So much info flies by, it's wonderful.

Just wanted to pop on here and say hello and that Posts will return to a regular pace starting hopefully tomorrow, all depending on how much work email is waiting for me.  I'm guessing, 550 emails.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter