Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Game of Thrones Pictures

I think HBO has marketed this series perfectly.  They have released a lot, but not enough to totally ruin the show for me.  They've certainly peaked my interest to a much, much higher level.  The promos and pictures are working.  Anticipation for this show around the internet is at a fever pitch.  The Fans can't wait much longer and thankfully they won't have to.

I've only read the first half of the first book and it's a great story so far.  So I kinda know what's going on with the story, but even then, the promo's are edited in such a way they don't give away everything.  You finish watching them and you want to see more.  You want to see more into this world that's being created in front of us.

Thankfully HBO released a few more pictures today and here they are.





I do love the shot of "The Wall", in the book they really do make it sound massive and judging by the size of the people on horseback leaving it.  It will be massive.  I'm glad they released a pic of that because if you haven't read the books, you must be thinking, what the hell are they keeping the other side of that wall out of their lands?  What indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter