Monday, June 6, 2011

A quick look at some of Fall 2011's new shows...

It's a quiet night on the tube tonight and my yard work has been finished. Let's take a look at some upcoming fall shows.


Man Up (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: I laughed a few times out loud actually and I'll more than likely watch this, but I don't hold out hope that this will last long. Sadly.


Prime Suspect (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Wow. Sign me up for some more please. This looks promising and can't wait for the fall to catch this one.


The Playboy Club (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: A few years too late to be cashing into the Mad Men era of show. But this really doesn't interest me as I really don't see where the show can go from the initial murder. Going to pass on this one I think.


Up All Night (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: This looks pretty damn funny, the cast looks excellent and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to life with a new-born. Or so I've heard from friends. I'll be watching this one.


Ringer (CW)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Nothing about this interests me at all. That's a pass for me. I couldn't even finish the promo.


Hart of Dixie (CW)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Typical CW fare here and it's not for me.


Revenge (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Looks interesting enough, but what happens when she gets revenge against Madeline Stowe? Then what?


2 Broke Girls (CBS)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Funnier than I expected and this should replace my Mad Love for the silly factor.


Grimm (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: The cast looks pretty damn good, but I don't see NBC giving this one a chance.


A Gifted Man (CBS)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Looks pretty interesting, the cast looks great. I just hope it doesn't go lovey dovey on me. I'll check out the pilot.


Last Man Standing (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: There is a reason that Tim Allen hasn't been on tv since Home Improvement ended.


Unforgettable (CBS)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Nothing about this interests me at all. Just like the title suggests, Unforgettable.


How To Be A Gentleman (CBS)



Thoughts from the Media Room: The cast looks fantastic, Drama from Entourage, Clohe from 24, Murrary from Flight of the Conchords. I'll be checking this one out.


Once Upon A Time (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: I saw from the writers of Lost and I got excited, than I watched the rest of the trailer, wow this looks AWFUL.


Terra Nova (Fox)



Thoughts from the Media Room: They just had to get the bad General from Avator for this didn't they. I don't care that this came from Spielberg, I can't say this excites me all that much.


Free Agents (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Going to pass on this one.


Secret Circle (CW)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Wow, this show is totally a show from the CW. I bit of everything from their other shows. Going to pass on this one.


I Hate My Teenage Daughter (Fox)



Thoughts from the Media Room:This looks pretty damned funny.


Pan Am (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Pass. What's the deal with these older setting shows? I couldn't even finish the promo.


Person Of Interest (CBS)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Ben's voice 8 seconds into the trailer. I'm so there! JJ can't put together two bad shows in a row can he?


Allen Gregory (Fox)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Wow. Just wow.


New Girl (Fox)



Thoughts from the Media Room: How can this happen if Wayans will be back for Happy Endings? It still looks pretty funny.


Suburgatory (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Lloyd from Entourage can save this one.


The X Factor (Fox)



Thoughts from the Media Room: I'll check this out to see if the hype is worth it.


Whitney (NBC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: OMG! This looks hilarious!


H8R (CW)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Wow, awful!


Charlie's Angels (ABC)



Thoughts from the Media Room: Going to pass one this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter