Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Revenge Clue or Production screw up?

Thanks to a tip from a Media Room reader who asked when we watched Revenge to pass on what was written on the "framed cheque".   So as we're watching the episode earlier tonight and it got to the point when Victoria gave the cheque to Amanda, we played around with the PVR and a Blackberry to grab a picture to flip it to her. As we were trying to get a good picture of the cheque I was noting some of the details.  I am one of those guys that was messing around with numbers and Lost message boards for six years. 

Then came the scene where Nolan's CFO found the actual framed cheque. So trying to get a picture of that I noticed a couple odd things.

At first I thought the addresses were the same, but after looking at them closer that seems to be correct. I just wonder why someone would have cheques for their summer home addresses. Now that I've thought about the address some more, didn't Emily say that say that David rented that house?

After the first cheque I noticed the cheque number because the 27th is Mrs Media Room's birthday. So when the second cheque came along and it also shared the same cheque number I thought, hmmm. What a wacky co-incidence that is. Then I looked a bit closer and noticed that what can either be called a production error or one major clue to the Revenge story. While they are different banks, what are the chances that all the banking information on the cheques would match?  Check the account number and bank information numbers along the bottom of the cheque.  Like woah. 90162537 and 287381942 on both of them.

So, check the pictures below and tell me. Production error or hint?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter