Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mega Bloks - Halo - Forward Unto Dawn - Build Day Four

So tonight we got home at a pretty good time, only 7:00 tonight.  So I was able to get a good jump on the build, but after I was finished and I was counting up what I had done, it wasn't many bricks sadly.

Tonight's focus was on the base of the ship, rounding it off some and building up some bases for it.


As you might be able to tell in the background tonight was the Sons of Anarchy finale, holy crap.  What an ending to a season once again.  That Otto scene. Wow.  Sutter really knows how to wrap up a season and leaving us wanting it to be September again.


As you can see, we're really starting to give the ship some shape at this point.


Tada! We've now got some display pieces for the ship to sit on. Beautiful.

One of the last things I got put on tonight was the tag iding the ship.


You might be able to tell from this last picture of the little bit of roof work that was done tonight.  Doesn't seem like huge amounts of change tonight compared to working with all the little detail pieces of last night.

Tonight's math is as follows: 7 more pages were completed but sadly only another 223 pieces were added to the piece. That brings us up to 19 pages completed and 854 pieces.  Still have another 2000 pieces to go on this bad boy.

I've also now realized that I need to grab me a Lego MiniFigure from my case and use that in the pictures so you can get a good idea of scale.  That'll be for tomorrow's post.

3 comments:

  1. Would it be possible to get an image of the rendered version of the Dawn that's near the beginning of the booklet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best to take a picture of it and post it tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey um ant one question if its no trouble could you post some pictures up of all the pages in the booklet..? because i just received my forward unto dawn prize, but it came with no instruction booklet... and i cant get it built... so please and thank you

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter