Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes 2012 Live Blog - Second Hour

9:11 - Some seriously funny right there. House of Lies rules. The Office used to be funny!  Schmidt!!  Wow. It would appear I really need to watch Game Change.

9:13 - I don't like the fact the Jamie Foxx is introducing his own movie. Doooouchy.

9:15 - "How lucky am I" Jonah Hills mind.  Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture is up.  Anne Hathaway wins it for Les Mis. Mrs. Media Room is very excited once again.

9:22 - And we're back with a couple of people that apparently can't show any emotion.Best Screenplay is up with Motion Pictures.  Quentin Tarantino wins for Django.  Let's get the music playing. It's dragging on.

9:25 - Somebody from my movie of actors with great voices.  Jeremy Irons.  Salmon Fishing on the Yemen gets it's preview.

9:27 - Best Actor in a Comedy Series.  Don Cheadle wins it for the fantastic House of Lies.

9:30 - There it is. The PVR has caught up to the show and I've just heard the words we all fear when using a pVR. We're live. Ugh.  No more fast forwarding bad speeches and the super long commercials.

9:33 - Woah.  1986 called and they want their presenters back.  Loved the bit about not being able to speak English.  Did anyone see Copland. No, not Copland.  I'm thinking of another movie.  The girl from Josie and the Pussycats. The dude from the Wrestler who's name escapes me. Mickey Rourke! what Sly movie was that?!?!? Amour wins! I got one of the tricky categories in our game!

9:37 - Slow down on the Self Tanner Lea Michelle!  Homeland wins yet another. This time Claire Danes.  Bit of a douchey speech if you ask me.  I've been on this stage since I was 15. Cough, douchey.

9:40 - Mrs. Media Room just tried to fast forward and quickly realized, we're live.Hahahaa.

9:43 - Ahhh, I miss you Rescue Me.

9:44 - Sasha Cohen tries to lighten up the crowd a bit.  Best Animated Feature is up.  So he was introducing the cartoon category? Wow. Bad choice.  Upskirt Joke? Really?  Brave wins it.

9:48 - Sabretooth introduces Life of Pi. 

9:50 - Jason Bateman rocks as always.  Best Actress in a Comedy Series is up.  Poehler looked awesome on Clooneys lap and very comfortable.  Lena Dunham wins it for Girls. 

9:53 - Next up is the Demille Award so I'll take a break here.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter