Tuesday, December 10, 2013

An exciting morning in the Media Room - December 10th...

It's been about 7 months since my last post. I've recently become very excited about all the things social networking so I thought I'd start posting again.

Starting off small today we've got some things that excite me as a tv viewer this morning.





Every Sunday morning while drinking some coffee and enjoying some toast or cereal I still watch Saturday Night Live. While it's not as good as it was in the 1990's. Most Saturday night's the best part of the show is usually Seth Meyers and the News. It'll be tough to watch without him. But I'm very very excited for the Fallon/Meyers lineup each and every evening.





I know, why does a shirtless Josh Holloway excite you? He doesn't. But the fact this former Island survivor is coming back to television does. The more former Lost cast we get back to television, the better. Those were the best of times weren't they. Miss you smoke monster, Ben and Jacob.




Over the summer, one of the things we did was blast through three seasons of Duck Dynasty. What a riot! This season has been off and the situations seem a little too manufactured for television. Si is great, but let's tone it down a bit, this isn't the Si Show. Regardless, when I saw the picture above advertising this Wednesday night's Duck Dynasty Christmas Special, all I could think of was. Hey Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter