Friday, July 16, 2010

NBC Premiere dates

Here I sit in a chapters enjoying some free wifi and I thought I would post up some premiere dates for this fall. I'll start off with NBC.




Mon., Sept. 20
8PM 'Chuck'
9PM 'The Event'
10PM 'Chase'

Tues.,Sept. 21
8PM 'The Biggest Loser' (two hours)
10PM 'Parenthood'

Wed., Sept. 22
8PM 'Undercovers'
9PM 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'
10PM 'Law & Order: Los Angeles'

Thurs., Sept. 23
8PM 'Community'
8:30PM '30 Rock'
9PM 'The Office'
9:30PM 'Outsourced'
10PM 'The Apprentice'

Fri.,Sept. 24
8PM 'School Pride'
9PM 'Dateline'
10PM 'Outlaw'

Sat., Sept. 25
8PM 'Law & Order: Los Angeles' (Repeat)
9PM 'Chase' (Repeat)
10PM 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' (Repeat)

NBC's 'Sunday Night Football' and Football Night in America' premiere Sun., Sept. 12 at 7PM and 8:15PM, respectively.

Tell us: What NBC show are you looking forward to?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter