Friday, July 9, 2010

The old school McDonalds glasses

I know what you're thinking, isn't this a media blog.

It is, but you gotta drink something while in the media room don't ya. Besides it's a cool post.

I stumbled upon a pic of the old Burger King Star Wars glasses and that got me thinking about the old McDonalds promo glasses that we used to get as kids.







While surfing around I did find one of my old Muppets glasses that I had in my 80's media room as a young lad that I member knocking off the couch and breaking, true story. Very sad, I remember that I was heartbroken.





Here are Some very cool pics from our child hoods. Damn I miss the old McDonald land gang, on another note, I wish I could find some decent pictures of the get along gang, damn I loved that show. Back to the glasses, enjoy! Time to get a refill of some tang now.



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter