Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inside the Media Room - Lego Star Wars - Tie Fighter Build

Yesterday I stopped by my local Chapters to pick up a couple of Lego Star Wars since they had a sale on and I figured I wouldn't get another chance to get such good prices on these, I had to pick them up.

The Blue Jays first Spring Training game was on the radio so it was the making of a great afternoon.

First off I started with the Tie Fighter kit.

Here's the box.



Enough of the box, let's rip this open and empty the contents on the table and get started.


Let's get that first bag on the table and sorted, ready for some build action.


First off, I had to build the included Mini-Figures.


The first bag has been completed, it builds the body of the Tie Fighter.


Let's open that door.


Let's get those wings started.


Finished Wing.


And finally, 1 finished Tie Fighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter