Monday, October 22, 2012

One of my Dexter Questions.

I was about to post something to Facebook and then I thought about spoilers and while talking stuff on Facebook I try to be as careful with spoilers as I can be.

So, if you have watched any Season 7 of Dexter, stop. Turn Around and maybe check out the Media Room "Wanted List" stuff on the right.

If you have watched this season of Dexter, keep on scrolling down.




































































So my question is.

Will Deb give Dexter a file to clean up or will she ask to watch a full Dexter kill first?

Now that I've taken the time to actually write the second part of the question, I don't mean walking in on him.  I mean, set up the kill room and see him do everything.



3 comments:

  1. Thats a good question. I think she will want to see it but her police instinct will stop at giving him the file to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going into the episode I was thinking that she'd want to walk through his process to try and get into his head. Figure out how she could help him more. Figure out why he does what he does.

    But by the end of the episode my answer had changed to B. I think she's going to ask him to clean up the streets with her.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes esp since that last guy got off from the officers not getting a verbal on his rights being understood. she was not impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter