Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Last Night in the Media Room - January 29th

I kind of like the format for the post I did yesterday, so I thought I'd give it another whirl for last night.

Starting off, last night was a bit of a shit show.  The weather was bad and that screwed things up royally, ended up getting back to the media room two hours later than I had expected which means I wasn't able to watch any more episodes of Clone Wars.

So Mrs. Media Room and I finished watching the last episode of Sherlock season one.  But that was broken up with flight plans.  You see, I'm a Blue Jays fan.  A fan enough where again this year we're heading down to Florida in March to catch some spring training games.  Well, we're trying to head down.  We've got tickets to some of the games we want to catch, but sadly we don't have any plane tickets yet.  We're finding the whole thing quite frustrating at this point really.  Such horrible flight times are left. Ugh.

So we finished off season one of Sherlock and it really does end with quite a bang.  I can't recommend this series enough to each and every one of you that might visit this blog.

Due to the weather I decided to turn in a bit earlier than normal.  So I thought I'd post in some great tweets that I came across during the evening's viewing time.


@TVLineNews: Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on THE WALKING DEAD, GREY'S, SCANDAL, BIG BANG, NASHVILLE, BONES and More! http://tvline.com/2013/01/29/the-walking-dead-season-3-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

@HuffPostTV: Get ready for a new #DoctorWho special! But is it the one fans have been waiting for? Huffington Post TV Page

@BatmanNewsCom: Young Justice petition: let's try and save a great show

@GuyKawasaki: The geek’s guide to becoming an uber-geek [infographic]

@alancross: 10 richest musicians…ever.  Alan Cross' Blog

Another quiet night as the pvr recorded a bit more for future viewing.  Happy Endings Double Episode, Raising Hope, Pioneers of Television on PBS and what I've been told and told is supposed to be an epic episode of New Girl.

Hopefully we get a bit back to normal on Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter